- EXTRA PROTECTION: Premium 8mm thickness means extra protection against the hard cot bars than other lightly padded breathable bumpers. Keeps little limbs safely inside.
- REDUCE SUFFOCATION RISK: Unique 3D Mesh Breathable Fabric, Safer alternative to Traditional Bumpers, Hypoallergenic Poly Mesh fabric. Machine Washable and Fast Drying.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Improved Design, easy to install and come with installation manual. Fit for all 4-Sided Cot (60 x 120 cm) & Cot-Bed (70 x 140 cm). Ideal for 4 Sided Slatted Cot & Cot bed. We study the latest nursery industry standard and understand how modern parents expect a cot bumper should look and perform.
- SAFETY VERIFIED: British Design, Safety Evaluated - Bureau Veritas British Standard (BS1877-10-2011+A1:2012) Certified.
- LIMITED EDITION: Cute and colourful Belo the Dinosaur design to stimulate the curiosity of your little one.
Details: BREATHABLE SAFE COT BUMPER WITH NO ENTANGLEMENT RISK - A SAFER PLACE TO SLEEP I was awake much of the night when our first baby moved into a cot. She bumped her head on the sides each night and I feared the harm it was causing her, yearned for her to be safer, and was desperate for a solution. My husband, a neuroscience engineer, knew the importance of sleep for child brain development, but none of us got enough of it. Our baby was our main concern but we also worried that our own well-being, home and relationship were under stress too, we needed a solution. Cot bumpers were at the forefront of our minds, but traditional bumpers added the serious risks of suffocation and entanglement in the ties. Thin breathable liners didn't provide real bump protection. We needed fully-breathable bumpers, and after months of trying numerous inadequate solutions, we were delighted to discover how to make them ourselves. We made bumpers that: Reduce the impact of baby’s head bumping on the cot Are fully breathable, with no CO2 retention Have soft, secure and baby tamper-proof fixings that are easy to fit After lots of work, extensive health and safety research, and testing, we got there. We reached a standard we could absolutely trust. We all, finally, had much more restful nights. We became much happier parents, this bumper wasn’t only protecting our baby’s head, our heads were feeling better after a more fulfilling sleep too! Having improved our own lives, we made a bumper for our friends to use, they said "I'M SLEEPING BETTER WITH THE PEACE OF MIND THAT MY BABY IS IN A SAFER ENVIRONMENT". Wanting every baby to be as safe as ours, we arranged their production and set up on Amazon, we’re confident every parent will be pleased with this cot bumper. Buy it now and you'll find our confidence backed by a 90-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. Love it, or your money back!
“Excellent product!! my baby had a very very flat head at the back. I began using this when she was 5 months for just a couple of months. Her head slowly began to change shape and it seems to have kickstarted the rest of her head following suit. ”Callie - Verified Buyer
Mimos Pillow comes in 5 different sizes for every stage of baby’s growth. To determine the size for your baby, we recommend you to measure the baby’s current head circumference. For premature babies, please use adjusted age (estimated due date).
Warning: None of the sizes is intended for use on an incubator.
|SIZE XS||Less than 37cm (premature)|
|SIZE S||Between 36 to 46cm|
|SIZE M||Between 42 to 49cm|
|SIZE L||More than 49cm (18 months above/toddler)|
|SIZE P (carseat)||Between 36 to 46cm|
How to measure
Proper positioning of measuring tape:widest circumference, avoiding ears
showing - of reviews
Where are Mimos Baby Pillows made?
Does the Mimos Baby Pillow help with Flat Head Syndrome?
Is the Mimos Baby Pillow Allergy-Free?
Yes, the Mimos Baby Pillow is made of anti-Allergenic material with Oekotex 100 Class 1 certified for direct baby contact.
Can I use Mimos Pillow together with my baby’s bouncer, cot, car seat and stroller
The Mimos Baby Pillow can be used anywhere when the head is resting on a flat surface, even if is a soft flat surface. We have a specific pillow size for using in a stroller or car seat - ‘size P’. Simply select ‘Size-P’ from our product page to purchase the correct Mimos Pillow.
How long does delivery take?
Shipping within the UK is by Royal Mail Signed For service
- Tracking # will be sent to you via email.
- Orders are usually fulfilled 24 hours after your purchase (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Orders will usually arrive within 2-6 business days.