- EXTRA PROTECTION: Premium 6mm thickness means extra protection against the hard cot bars than other lightly padded breathable bumpers. Keeps little limbs safely inside.
- REDUCE SUFFOCATION RISK: Unique 3D Mesh Breathable Fabric, Safer alternative to Traditional Bumpers, Hypoallergenic Poly Mesh fabric. Machine Washable and Fast Drying.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Improved Design, easy to install and come with installation manual. Fit for all 4-Sided Cot (60 x 120 cm) & Cot-Bed (70 x 140 cm). Ideal for 4 Sided Slatted Cot & Cot bed. We study the latest nursery industry standard and understand how modern parents expect a cot bumper should look and perform.
- SAFETY VERIFIED: European and British Safety Standard Evaluated - Bureau Veritas British Standard (EN 16780 & BS1877 ) Certified.
- LATEST EDITION: Single piece long panel new design for easy installation that match all the European and UK standard size cots and cot bed
Details: Protect your bundle of joy with a safe cot bed liner that inspires restful naps and cozy nights. The Airoya double-sided 6mm thick bumper is made with a unique 3D breathable mesh fabric, which provides a hypoallergenic, safe alternative to traditional polyester fabrics. It’s soft enough for baby and toddler touches, but sturdy enough to keep restless and active babies safely inside the cot while reducing the risk of entrapment between bars. Easily install the four-sided, padded liner with the baby-friendly hook and loop fasteners. The ribbon-free design offers a modern, sleek look that prevents climbing and entanglement. Dress your baby’s cot with the safest, coziest bumper to ensure that bed is a place for rest. UK Brand Airoya® Cot bed liner is the perfect solution that proven effective to keep active sleeping baby arms and legs safe from trapped between the cot bars. The liner also helps to keep dummies and teething-ring inside. Airoya’s liner is made of the breathable 3D mesh fabric provides a safer alternative to traditional cotton bumpers. This bumper ideal is for all the standard 4-side slatted cot and Cotbed. Box Contains:1 x 460 cm Long Panel Bumper.1 x Instructions. From the Manufacturer:Adjustable to fit Standard 4-sided cot (60 x120) and Cot bed (70 x140). Come in five colors: a White core with Blue, Pink, Grey, Mint green and White color cotton trim. Double layers extra padded protection, keeps little limbs safely within. It contains one panel Long 460cm. European and British Safety evaluated – (BS EN 16780) certified. Tucks below mattress for extra protection. Machine washable, fast drying. Easy to install and Durable. Hypoallergenic, 3D mesh fabric. Recommended use: birth till the child can sit unaided.
“Excellent product!! my baby had a very very flat head at the back. I began using this when she was 5 months for just a couple of months. Her head slowly began to change shape and it seems to have kickstarted the rest of her head following suit. ”Callie - Verified Buyer
Mimos Pillow comes in 5 different sizes for every stage of baby’s growth. To determine the size for your baby, we recommend you to measure the baby’s current head circumference. For premature babies, please use adjusted age (estimated due date).
Warning: None of the sizes is intended for use on an incubator.
|SIZE XS||Less than 37cm (premature)|
|SIZE S||Between 36 to 46cm|
|SIZE M||Between 42 to 49cm|
|SIZE L||More than 49cm (18 months above/toddler)|
|SIZE P (carseat)||Between 36 to 46cm|
How to measure
Proper positioning of measuring tape:widest circumference, avoiding ears
showing - of reviews
Where are Mimos Baby Pillows made?
Does the Mimos Baby Pillow help with Flat Head Syndrome?
Is the Mimos Baby Pillow Allergy-Free?
Yes, the Mimos Baby Pillow is made of anti-Allergenic material with Oekotex 100 Class 1 certified for direct baby contact.
Can I use Mimos Pillow together with my baby’s bouncer, cot, car seat and stroller
The Mimos Baby Pillow can be used anywhere when the head is resting on a flat surface, even if is a soft flat surface. We have a specific pillow size for using in a stroller or car seat - ‘size P’. Simply select ‘Size-P’ from our product page to purchase the correct Mimos Pillow.
How long does delivery take?
Shipping within the UK is by Royal Mail Signed For service
- Tracking # will be sent to you via email.
- Orders are usually fulfilled 24 hours after your purchase (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Orders will usually arrive within 2-6 business days.